Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

trefel pier and dotty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deleted
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

trefel pier and dotty Empty
PostSubject: trefel pier and dotty   trefel pier and dotty EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:11 pm

it would seem that papa smudge has left the trip report to me so here goes lol

this was a day of virgin dives for me, our first was in the sea and our second took us to 40m

so then dive 1. we surface swam to avoid the bad vis near the steps into the water but once we had pased that we droped down to about a metre and saw so many crabs scooting about everywhere i couldnt keep up with my camera. we followed the wall round and under the pier. not sure what fish we saw bit smudge can fill that in later. however we did see 1 lobster i belive. looked a bit purple to me for a lobster to be honest. maybe it was holding its breath trefel pier and dotty 646916

dive 2 we decided to nip over to dotty to rinse off our kit and do a deep dive. not a great deal to say about this dive except im not sure how many differences there are on the narcosis test because my head was up a certain part of my body. NARC'D big time trefel pier and dotty 646916 a max depth of 40m
over all a fantastic day out and to top it off the sun was with us all day too

pics to follow

Last edited by Pinky on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:19 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : we only dive to recreational limits of 40m :o))
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Re: trefel pier and dotty   trefel pier and dotty EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:22 pm

trefel pier and dotty 246400 Fantastic day out in North Wales. Thank you to my buddy 'Sonic' for the day. A sea Virgin no longer and then a second dive to 40m Very Happy Good warm sunshine for a Bank Holiday Friday, a sea temp of 12 degrees and crystal clear Irish Sea, with lots to sea, including thousdands of small crabs to entertain us. As said a second dive to Dotty gave us a chance to rinse of the salt water and do a deeper dive.

Trefor Pier - North Wales

trefel pier and dotty Trefor10
trefel pier and dotty Img_8919trefel pier and dotty Img_8920
trefel pier and dotty Img_8724trefel pier and dotty Img_8723trefel pier and dotty Img_8722
trefel pier and dotty Img_8721trefel pier and dotty Img_8720trefel pier and dotty Img_8817
trefel pier and dotty Img_8816trefel pier and dotty Img_8815
trefel pier and dotty Img_8814trefel pier and dotty Img_8813trefel pier and dotty Img_8812
trefel pier and dotty Img_8811trefel pier and dotty Img_8810trefel pier and dotty Img_8918
trefel pier and dotty Img_8917trefel pier and dotty Img_8916
trefel pier and dotty Img_8915trefel pier and dotty Img_8914
trefel pier and dotty Img_8913trefel pier and dotty Img_8912trefel pier and dotty Img_8911

Dorothea Quarry - North Wales

trefel pier and dotty Img_9010
trefel pier and dotty Dscf3211trefel pier and dotty Dscf3210
trefel pier and dotty Dscf3312trefel pier and dotty Dscf3311trefel pier and dotty Dscf3310

Last edited by Pinky on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tut tut... recreational depths)
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: trefel pier and dotty   trefel pier and dotty EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:24 pm

trefel pier and dotty 976232 Forgot to add... Sonic as now decided to do his Divemaster Course trefel pier and dotty 539388 No pressure from me, and it will take him to the end of the summer at least to complete.

So we have a new TDM which the ProScuba teaching team will nuture and mentor trefel pier and dotty 253933
Back to top Go down
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

PostSubject: Re: trefel pier and dotty   trefel pier and dotty EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:24 am

Excellent vis at Trefor!!!!!!!!!!! trefel pier and dotty 246400 Great pics too. Not too sure about the reverse profile tho trefel pier and dotty 253933
Dotty looks great on the photos too! Loving the pic of Sonic at 40m! affraid Oh the joys of narcosis.

trefel pier and dotty 47170
Back to top Go down
SkiesNPies
PADI Assistant Instructor
SkiesNPies

Humor : Mr Webb

PostSubject: Re: trefel pier and dotty   trefel pier and dotty EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:51 am

Excellent trip report, love the look of the pier - I would like to try that one some time.

Excellent news on the TDM. As a new TDM, I think one of your tasks early on in the course, is to sleep with Ed. Well, thats what they told me anyway trefel pier and dotty 827139
Back to top Go down
deleted
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

PostSubject: Re: trefel pier and dotty   trefel pier and dotty EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 am

if thats part of the course i respectfully withdraw myself from the course ( no offence ed )

the pier was great very easy to dive and a few things to see unless a group of bsac divers come along with a net picking up crab and stiring everything up Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: trefel pier and dotty   trefel pier and dotty EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 am

What a Face I don't remember that part about been with ed... I just thought you had to trefel pier and dotty 40536 me Embarassed
Seems Miss Pinky as been on the editing trail..... trefel pier and dotty 47170 trefel pier and dotty 727973 no one noticed!

trefel pier and dotty 81732 Sonic was right about the other divers - barging through bagging anything that moved! They did miss all the shrimps!

trefel pier and dotty Img_8818
Back to top Go down
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

PostSubject: Re: trefel pier and dotty   trefel pier and dotty EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:28 pm

trefel pier and dotty 596531
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

PostSubject: Re: trefel pier and dotty   trefel pier and dotty EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:53 pm

trefel pier and dotty 976232
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trefel pier and dotty   trefel pier and dotty Empty

Back to top Go down

trefel pier and dotty
Page 1 of 1