Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

capers and devils bridge

Go down 
+5
Pappa Smudge
sheelagh
Andy W
Cindy Rella
deleted
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
deleted
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

capers and devils bridge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: capers and devils bridge   capers and devils bridge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

i thought id lead the way with the trip report here.

an absolutly perfect day out with the pro scuba massive. we had the sun, great company, diving of course and some potted meat lol. even samual was with us.

present today, in no particular order were doc, chalie, andy w, ken, cindy, and myself. smudge, sammy and samual didnt dive but enjoyed the sun

so then dive 1. scuba review for charlesworth and cindy who both did very well, like a duck to water you could say lol. the dive was a simle route onto the plane and round to the wessex and the small plane. a lovely tow round for 33 minutes with a max depth of 17.4m. water was a warm 8 degrees.

dive 2 was a chill out dive down the training route past lord lucan where somebody had laid to rest a young bunny rabbit Sad . from there we made our way to shergar and onto thunderbird 4 (the best one coz it can capers and devils bridge - Page 2 81732 lol). we turned round and headed back from there and on route back cindy had her fish feeding virginity broken lol. i also had a turn at feeding but in the wilder 3m area. got a few nips from the big fish.

ah now then, dive 3. smudge had the greatest of ideas to head over to devils bridge for our final dive of the day and we certainly wasnt dissapointed. this was mine and cindy's first time here and i have to say capers and devils bridge - Page 2 731218 to smudge for suggesting this site. the onlookers were a bit shocked to see 5 divers entering the water though. so we got in and the current immediatly took us down the river but the sunlight on the rocks was stunning. after some digging me and doc managed 6.5m but and only managed a mere 6.4 i think. the swim back up river was a real struggle even for trained soldier capers and devils bridge - Page 2 646916 but that said it was worth every second.

im sure there will be pics to follow. now andy w has a point and shoot we should see some from him i hope capers and devils bridge - Page 2 246400

p.s i think charlie may have something he wants to share with us all lol!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
deleted
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

PostSubject: Re: capers and devils bridge   capers and devils bridge - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:14 pm

ha ha very funny. thats up for debate
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

PostSubject: Re: capers and devils bridge   capers and devils bridge - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:18 pm

MMMMM
Very good Sonic for posting your sexual tendancies to yet another member of PROSCUBA.

Its commendable.

capers and devils bridge - Page 2 222826 capers and devils bridge - Page 2 222826 capers and devils bridge - Page 2 222826
Back to top Go down
Cindy Rella

Cindy Rella

PostSubject: Re: capers and devils bridge   capers and devils bridge - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:20 pm

bahahahahaha capers and devils bridge - Page 2 365569 capers and devils bridge - Page 2 687800
Back to top Go down
Andy W

PostSubject: Re: capers and devils bridge   capers and devils bridge - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Ive just been told off.
Sorry guys.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Always remember the leader Sir Smudge is watching. !!

SMUDGE I LOVE YOU

xx capers and devils bridge - Page 2 901566 capers and devils bridge - Page 2 901566

capers and devils bridge - Page 2 952377

Last edited by Andy W on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deleted
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

PostSubject: Re: capers and devils bridge   capers and devils bridge - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:22 pm

ok ill stop you all right there before this gets out of hand lol

i have no interest in men i like any shape or form ( even charlesworth). i am totally gay and will remain that way for as long as i have a hole in my a**e.

spam

Last edited by Sonic on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andy W

PostSubject: Re: capers and devils bridge   capers and devils bridge - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Once again young Sonic this is commendable behaviour. It's always good when good fellows like yourself can be open and honest about there sexuality on an open forum.

Well done mate.

Last edited by Andy W on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andy W

PostSubject: Re: capers and devils bridge   capers and devils bridge - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:46 am

Smudge now we should set up a man love area.
Can i be the leader, i have goose fat, and a hard hat, you can be the salior, sonic is the army all we need then is a cowboy,
YEEEEE HAAAAAA

I can't see a penguin either are we now using spam instead. X

capers and devils bridge - Page 2 453668
Back to top Go down
Charlesworth

Charlesworth

PostSubject: Re: capers and devils bridge   capers and devils bridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Sonic i have nothing to tell anyone haha Smile

It was a good day, thank you for the company everyone Smile
was just what i needed as a break from revision capers and devils bridge - Page 2 246400
Back to top Go down
deleted
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

PostSubject: Re: capers and devils bridge   capers and devils bridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:50 pm

ok who is the joker who had edited my post
Back to top Go down
SkiesNPies
PADI Assistant Instructor
SkiesNPies

Humor : Mr Webb

PostSubject: Re: capers and devils bridge   capers and devils bridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Anyone else noticed just how obsessed that W chap is with gayness? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: capers and devils bridge   capers and devils bridge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

capers and devils bridge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2