Share | 

Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary
formerly Euan!
formerly Euan!

PostSubject: Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Well what a busy weekend for everyone involved.

Soooo the qualifications gained were 4 Advanced Open Waters and 2 Rescue Divers!!!

Sooo a very busy weekend was had by all.

The 4 advanced open water divers all uni friends completed the whole course over a weekend!! Soo hands up to them.

Blue lagoon on the sat was a good introduction into commercial dives sites. 3 dives done by most! Well done to Alan for qualifying on the sat!!!!

Eccy on the Sunday for Deep and Wreck! All completed soo crograts to Becca, Jaydine and Emma!! Yay Yay Yay Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

As for the rescue course I will let someone else fill you in.

I would like to say a
BIG THANK YOU to everybody that helped me! You all know who you are!!!

A great weekend had by all!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks again!!

Huggles

Mary
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Well done to all of you

It has been a most enjoyable weekend out at 2 of our favourite dive sites,
with 2 of our favourite instructors,
2 of our favourite divers doing their rescue course,
and now with a bunch of our favourite Uni Student friends of Euan's
Welcome to our world of Proscuba!
Hope you all enjoyed it

Well done to all who came to do courses or just turned out to help

Photos on next post
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Some from Saturday...

All of above taken with a Fuji point and shoot
Edited in Picasa
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver

PostSubject: Re: Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Only managed the Sunday at Eccy Delph. Couple of dives with Sonic & Neil who were doing there rescue course - only the exam to do now, lads. Congratulations to them and to Euan's students who also completed the courses they were doing. Here's just a few photos.

Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:30 pm

More from Saturday...

Again all Fuji point and shoot photos
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011   Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:21 pm

From Sunday's dives...

Becca looking for the salmon

SLR with wide angle lens
Back to top Go down
deleted
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

PostSubject: Re: Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011   Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:22 am

wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave

congratulations to all, i still remember mine well

and no disrespect to the older members but was nice to have some younger divers more my age

hope you will continue to come dive with us and dont forget we can always come to you, as long there is some water its fine by us.

special thanks to i think it was alan who i did my first ever saftey diver for on the dry suit skills wave
Back to top Go down
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor

Humor : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011   Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:33 am

Congratulations everyone on your new awards, you all deserve them!!! I just hope that you all continue to dive and more importantly continue to enjoy your diving. I hope to see you all out again with Proscuba sometime soon.

It was a pleasure to dive with you all and it made for a really enjoyable weekend. It was fantastic to see so many people clearly having fun and enjoying what they were doing. Remember it gets warmer from now on too.....

The fun we had hauling in all the salmon from Eccy Delph...........sorry beccy, but it made our day.

Well done!!!.

Just the exams now for our newest rescue diver hopefuls so the ball really is in your court. I am sure you will do well and sail through.

Dobs
a.k.a. Me v1
a.k.a Ed
Back to top Go down
Andy W
always moist & wet
always moist & wet

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

PostSubject: Re: Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011   Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:26 pm

WELL DONE AND CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE. !

looks like you all had a great time as usual on a PROSCUBA outing

Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Re: Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:51 am

drunken Well done to the students of Euans on completing various PADI qualifications Glad ProScuba could be of service in helping Hull University (Scarborough) in thier training and development.

On both days I played the role of shore cover...... while I was watching at Blue Lagoon on Saturday I was on the end of Jetty... this picture proves it!

Smile here are just a few suface shots form the weekend (there are more on face book)

Back to top Go down
Andy W
always moist & wet
always moist & wet

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

PostSubject: Re: Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:11 am

EXCELLENT PICTURES EVERYONE !!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011   

Back to top Go down

Studenty Weekend 19th-20th March 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1