Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Iced Up At Capers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

All Iced Up At Capers Empty
PostSubject: All Iced Up At Capers   All Iced Up At Capers EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 am

All Iced Up At Capers 39377 All iced up above the water today at Capers All Iced Up At Capers 39377

It was warmer in the water today, an even 4 degrees all round the quarry. Above water it was a different matter, minus quite a lot, and cold in the cafe too, no heating on at all. Maybe saving on costs as only 7 divers there today and our '2 shore cover' who seeing us on the video camera coming out did not prise themselves out to open the cars and provide warm drinks and hats.......they have a lot to learn before they are old enough to be TDMS... luckily they have a few yrs to improve. Charlesworth did do better after the 2nd dive as he did see Andy and I coming out of the water....Sammy and Tom had locked him out of Andy's warm Audi (did not get stuck today)... so he was wandering around anyway....

Dive 2 was just the 2 adults, Charlie backing out to sit in Andys car with Sammy and Tom, to keep warm and alter all Andy's cars settings - from radio stations to warning bleeps. Cafe being too cold to sit in, even Murphy was shivering and he was wearing a fleece blanket with arms - well 4 legs in his case, an item Sammy had seen at the services and wanted to buy - a blanket with arms - so glad I said no, it was not at all stylish on Murphy.

All Iced Up At Capers 64110

Rest of photos transferred to Andy's post which was posted whilst I was sorting photos

Last edited by Doc on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Duplicate posts)
Back to top Go down

All Iced Up At Capers
Page 1 of 1