HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

DIVE SHOW 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: DIVE SHOW 2010   Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Most of you have missed a good trip out. Dobs and Emma went to the show yesterday and had a good day out we hear, new gear purchased Shocked

Today Andy drove 5 of us down and we met Iams and Pauline there for breakfast followed by a good look around and a little shopping.

I have never been before but can recommend it - not just for the odd bargain, Black Shadow masks at 20, but for networking, getting holiday information and meeting local celebs (Bernie from DW, only saw him yesterday in Bradford). I met the HSE guys who I now do medicals for and they intoduced me to SDS Sheffield who seemed to think there was no AMED in the area.

There is a lot to see and the day was very entertaining

The following pics are from today, the pink ones for Pinky

Last edited by Doc on Mon May 02, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DIVE SHOW 2010   Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Great Day at the dive show. Thanks to the driver Andy, and the rest of gang joining Grumpy Old me for a day at the NEC. I've lost count the number of shows I've been to. Each time it's a new experience, and it's a great place to network and see old friends. Bargains are not as forthcoming as they used to be, and the show is is just two halls, where 15 years ago it was four full packed halls which did take you two days to get round, but it's still well worth a visit.

Great pictures by Doc as usual, thanx once again.

Just remember I am a women at heart pale, when I say no I might just mean YES!
Back to top Go down
http://proscuba.forumotion.com
jayne65
Instructor

PostSubject: Re: DIVE SHOW 2010   Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:06 am

Looks like I missed a good day Crying or Very sad

Glad you all had fun... loving the pink pics - thanks Doc!!! .... and the T-shirt pic.... that one must need a lot of batteries!

Jase - you must try harder.... buying presents for yourself and none for me is not good Evil or Very Mad

Andy - loving the mulit-coloured dry suit, with added pinkness! But no pics of you in the camoflage free diver suit... i'm very disappointed Very Happy Laughing

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIVE SHOW 2010   

Back to top Go down

DIVE SHOW 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1