Share | 

Capernwray - Mask Skills!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Capernwray - Mask Skills!   Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Today a few of us headed to lovley old Capernwray. I had a treat for Rob and Doc.... starting their TEC 45 course.

So with John F, Rob, and me we did our first training dive. Just under an hour with skill practice, development and demonstration at an average depth of 16.2m. Our second was briefed and we headed out towards the new plane. Now one of the skills on this dive was to'swim without a mask while sharing an AAS for a distance of not less than 18m'. So i demonstrated this without any problems, but then it was over to Rob and Doc! Let me just put the record straight here, mask removal is on the Open Water Course, and the two of them might not have done one for a while, anyway, more practice is needed!!!!!

Good two dives, thanks to John for tagging along and well done to Doc and Rob

Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - Mask Skills!   Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 am

Thank you to all involved for a great day out, thrown unexpectedly into the next part of the Tec course when Rob and I were expecting a quiet day out with John.

No pictures from me as I had my hands full, of stages, masks and things

Nice stage resting place on the plane, very useful

Back to top Go down
Rob
MSDT

PostSubject: Mask skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 am

Nuff said !!!!

Great days diving all the same albeit the I wasn't expecting the start of Tec 45 !

I feel a few days in the pool coming up to practice, practice & practice some more ! It's easy to lose the simplest of essential skills unless you keep practicing. Lesson learnt.

Happy days.

Thanks to Smudge, Doc and especially John for his patience as he was, like us, expecting an easy day bimbling around Cape.

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Andy W
always moist & wet
always moist & wet

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - Mask Skills!   Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Looked like good fun by all. Missed this weekend we have all been away for some family time and really enjoyed it.

Missed you all too though.

xx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - Mask Skills!   

Back to top Go down

Capernwray - Mask Skills!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1