Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two New Nitrox Divers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Two New Nitrox Divers Empty
PostSubject: Two New Nitrox Divers   Two New Nitrox Divers EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Two New Nitrox Divers 687800Well done to our newest Nitrox Divers - John and Jane from Clayton West.

They completed the courses at thier house last evening. Then this Friday, they are heading on out to Egypt for a week on a live-aboard.

Two New Nitrox Divers 728216 Would you like to do your Nitrox (enriched air) Speciality? Then just give me ring!

Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: Two New Nitrox Divers   Two New Nitrox Divers EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Congratulations and welcome to Nitrox fold. Not that I have ever used it since doing the speciality, I guess I am just to tight.

Pappa how much would it cost to get my cylinder 02 ready?? Maybe then I would use it. Mmmm!!!
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

PostSubject: Re: Two New Nitrox Divers   Two New Nitrox Divers EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Ready for mine Smudge, I thought me and Jack were going to do ours after the Malta trip, I am happy to do mine whenever you have enough people to make it worth while for you I would love to do mine.

Andy

x
hugs
Back to top Go down
SpongebobPeterpants
PADI Assistant Instructor
SpongebobPeterpants

Humor : Dum spiro spero

PostSubject: Re: Two New Nitrox Divers   Two New Nitrox Divers EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Congratulations Two New Nitrox Divers Icon_cheers Two New Nitrox Divers Icon_cheers Two New Nitrox Divers Icon_cheers Two New Nitrox Divers Icon_cheers and well done
Hope your enjoy the live aboard
Back to top Go down
http://www.protier.co.uk

PostSubject: Congratulations!   Two New Nitrox Divers EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Two New Nitrox Divers 953477 Congratulations John and Jane Two New Nitrox Divers 953477

I probably should finish mine at some point, think it was 2 Nemos ago that I did that...

Two New Nitrox Divers Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two New Nitrox Divers   Two New Nitrox Divers Empty

Back to top Go down

Two New Nitrox Divers
Page 1 of 1