Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you to all

Go down 
+6
Andy W
Charlesworth
Sammy
sheelagh
Ian G
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Thank you to all Empty
PostSubject: Thank you to all   Thank you to all EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Thank you to all Icon_biggrin I've just received my PADI certificate to say I achieved 100 certifications in 2009 (missing out on the 200 by just 3 certs Thank you to all Icon_cry ). This is the sixth year gaining over 100, still keeps me in the top 10 PADI instructors in the UK!

It is with great thanks to all my students that ProScuba continues... lets see if we can break that 200 this year!

Thank you to all 2009_110
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
Ian G
Rescue Diver
Ian G

Thank you to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all   Thank you to all EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Congratulations Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

Thank you to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all   Thank you to all EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Thank you to all 687800 Well Done Steve Thank you to all 687800
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Thank you to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all   Thank you to all EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Charlesworth

Charlesworth

Thank you to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all   Thank you to all EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:02 pm

congratulations steven :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

Thank you to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all   Thank you to all EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:49 am

Well done Steve,

:cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

Thank you to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all   Thank you to all EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:51 am

Its got to be harder for the next 12 months, there will not be the 197 Kay Certificates to put forward.........

Well done Pappa, on confirming what we already know. There is a reason we choose to dive with you and it isn't just the fact you have a crop circle on your head.

Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all 474975 Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

Thank you to all Empty
PostSubject: well done   Thank you to all EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:24 am

Well done boss and well done to all the students for passing whatever course you were taking Thank you to all 920305

Now we just need some students for this year Thank you to all 676350

ps thanks to all those who helped you get this acolade Thank you to all 358168 ???????????????????
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
Caroline

Thank you to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all   Thank you to all EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:25 am

well done Smudge and all the hardworking Thank you to all 953477 team
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

Thank you to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all   Thank you to all EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Thank you to all Icon_cheers Thank you to all 953477 Thank you to all Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank you to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all   Thank you to all Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: trip reports & diver achievements-
Jump to: