Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Rescue Divers!

Go down 
+7
Dobs
Andy K
Splitfin
hob nobby
killa
Andy W
Pappa Smudge
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: New Rescue Divers!   New Rescue Divers! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:30 pm

New Rescue Divers! 687800 Well done and congratulations to our newest Rescue Divers - Lex, Emma, Steve and Jack.

So today we had four people completing thier PADI rescue diver certification at Eccy Delph. With the sunshine the four divers completed thier open water development with the help of Jason working as divemaster and volunteer casualties, Colin, Doc, Dan, Andy, and big thanks to them.

As well as the rescue we had 3 people complete their Navigation Adventure dives, Andy, Colin and Dan. Well done New Rescue Divers! Icon_smile .

Here are some pictures New Rescue Divers! Icon_bounce

New Rescue Divers! Dscf7246New Rescue Divers! Dscf7245New Rescue Divers! Dscf7244
New Rescue Divers! Dscf7243New Rescue Divers! Dscf7242New Rescue Divers! Dscf7241
New Rescue Divers! Dscf7240New Rescue Divers! Dscf7239New Rescue Divers! Dscf7238
New Rescue Divers! Dscf7331New Rescue Divers! Dscf7330New Rescue Divers! Dscf7329
New Rescue Divers! Dscf7328New Rescue Divers! Dscf7327New Rescue Divers! Dscf7326
New Rescue Divers! Dscf7324New Rescue Divers! Dscf7323New Rescue Divers! Dscf7322
New Rescue Divers! Dscf7321New Rescue Divers! Dscf7320New Rescue Divers! Dscf7319
New Rescue Divers! Dscf7318New Rescue Divers! Dscf7317New Rescue Divers! Dscf7316
New Rescue Divers! Dscf7315New Rescue Divers! Dscf7314New Rescue Divers! Dscf7313
New Rescue Divers! Dscf7312New Rescue Divers! Dscf7311New Rescue Divers! Dscf7310
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rescue Divers!   New Rescue Divers! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Congratulations Jack, Lex, Steve, Emma. Enjoyed helping out.
Well done Colin and Dan congratulations you were first to the telephone, we could tell due to the viz. !!
Thanks to Smudge for another excellent outing and thanks to Doc for being my Buddy again.

New Rescue Divers! 953477
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rescue Divers!   New Rescue Divers! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Congrats all of you for passing what is the best course to have New Rescue Divers! Icon_cheers New Rescue Divers! Icon_cheers New Rescue Divers! Icon_cheers

Hope you are all as knackered as i was when i did mine. Dragging a slight rob turner out of ekky delph was not easy!!!! New Rescue Divers! Affraid New Rescue Divers! Affraid New Rescue Divers! Affraid

Well done again
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rescue Divers!   New Rescue Divers! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:27 pm

killa, mate, we are knackered New Rescue Divers! Icon_lol

thank you everyone!

a brilliant day!

massive thanks to smudge and jason for great training and advice, it really made the day!

Jack and Lex as always great laugh, Andy great to hear another Barnsley Accent New Rescue Divers! Icon_cheers

thank you collin or dan (sorry im not sure who is who New Rescue Divers! Icon_redface ) you were incredibly patient with me New Rescue Divers! 510199 i hope i didnt hurt you doc when is was trying to get you out on shore New Rescue Divers! Icon_rolleyes

cheers
xxxx
New Rescue Divers! 718927 New Rescue Divers! Icon_bounce New Rescue Divers! Icon_bounce New Rescue Divers! 791283New Rescue Divers! 791283 New Rescue Divers! 791283 New Rescue Divers! 791283 New Rescue Divers! 791283
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rescue Divers!   New Rescue Divers! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Killa my thoughts are with you re dragging Rob out.

Hobb nob, thers nowt rong wi chucking checkers darn t coyl mine and us breeding whippets and eyting pie and t peas whilst wearing our flat t caps.

X
:cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Splitfin
Dive Master
Splitfin

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rescue Divers!   New Rescue Divers! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:40 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Very Well done guys ... looks like you all did great
Back to top Go down
Andy K
Dive Master
Andy K

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rescue Divers!   New Rescue Divers! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:17 am

Congratulations to you all. May I just add that I had to drag Mr Killa out of Blue Lagoon!!!!Before he shed the pounds!
A fantastic course,very strenuous but well worth it. Again well done New Rescue Divers! 474975 New Rescue Divers! 474975
Back to top Go down
http://kefalonianvillarentals.co.uk
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rescue Divers!   New Rescue Divers! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 am

Well done folks. Hope you enjoyed the rescue diver course, I know I found it fun.

Congratulations, next stop Master Scuba Diver????
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rescue Divers!   New Rescue Divers! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:13 am

New Rescue Divers! Suspect Mr Ed you injured the instructor - no wonder you enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
Dobs
Dobs

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rescue Divers!   New Rescue Divers! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:32 am

My primary objective was to get you to shore without causing injury to myself. Or without encouraging you to grapple with myself.

Now if along the way I had to strike you with my torch to calm you down, then fair enough!! I know this perhaps isn't the PADI way or the way you had taught us, but it was effective wasn't it........and besides you didn't drown just got a little light headed from the loss of blood.

Thanks for Saturday Pappa, it was certainly different.
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: well done all   New Rescue Divers! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Well done to all of you. It's good to know that there are now more people that can drag these weary bones to safety New Rescue Divers! Icon_rolleyes

Viz looked better than Devil's Bridge New Rescue Divers! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Rob
MSDT
Rob

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: Big Well done   New Rescue Divers! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Congarts to all those completing tehir Rescue Diver Course. One ofteh best PADI courses.

Well done to Andy, Colin and Dan for completing another adventure dive. Long may the adventure continue.

New Rescue Divers! 687800 New Rescue Divers! 687800 New Rescue Divers! 687800 New Rescue Divers! 687800

Mr Kilburn & Mr Webb, we'll have less !!!!!! Just cos I'm a big lad doesn't mean I don't have feelings !! New Rescue Divers! Icon_sad New Rescue Divers! Icon_sad

New Rescue Divers! Icon_bounce New Rescue Divers! Icon_bounce New Rescue Divers! Icon_bounce New Rescue Divers! Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Dobs
Dobs

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rescue Divers!   New Rescue Divers! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Well if something is worth saying, do it three times.........
Back to top Go down

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: Rescue Diver   New Rescue Divers! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Congratulations all! Next Stop - Master Scuba Diver!

Ed - I think your technique comes from the Tinkerbell school of Rescue Diver...

I think it went a little something like this...

Smudge - 'How do you calm a panicking diver?'

Tink - 'Thats easy.... after they have woken up, they will be calm!'

Seemed to make sense to me!
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: New Rescue Divers   New Rescue Divers! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Congratulations to all the new rescue divers and AOW divers - completed and in progress.

New Rescue Divers! Short_36New Rescue Divers! Short_37New Rescue Divers! Short_38
New Rescue Divers! Short_39New Rescue Divers! Short_40New Rescue Divers! Short_44
New Rescue Divers! Short_45New Rescue Divers! Short_46New Rescue Divers! Short_48
New Rescue Divers! Short_49New Rescue Divers! Short_50New Rescue Divers! Short_51
New Rescue Divers! Short_52New Rescue Divers! Short_53New Rescue Divers! Short_54
New Rescue Divers! Short_55New Rescue Divers! Short_56New Rescue Divers! Short_57
New Rescue Divers! Short_58New Rescue Divers! Short_59New Rescue Divers! Short_60
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: thanks Channer   New Rescue Divers! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:14 am

Thanks mate for explaining my mantra so the others can understand it is a sensible approach to being faced with a panicking diver New Rescue Divers! 676350
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Rescue Divers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rescue Divers!   New Rescue Divers! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Rescue Divers!
Page 1 of 1