Share | 

Dotty on the last day of February

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Dotty on the last day of February   Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Yet another beautiful day down in Wales. Seems that A55 is getting shorter by the week!

Once again just a small turn out for todays adventures. We did have one dotty Virgin, Will, who couldn't quite get down because of ears. Better luck next time.

Jason and Diane joined together as a team, while Killa, Jack, Will and I made up the second team. A short swim out to the 40m line we started our descent. Unfortunatley as previously said, Will couldn't clear his ears. So the the three of us headed to 40m, with my plan to dive to 75m below them then meet with them at the deco stops.

For me a great dive. 75m on the nose. Fantastic viz even going through the tiunnel at 57m. Met several other divers at between 60 and 75m!!. Continued along to ascend to the crane at 8m. Great Dive - stops well managed, air good. Deco of about 45mins (becasuse i was using air tables). I discovered camera stopped working at 58m, so not many pictures.

Last edited by Pappa Smudge on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor

Humor : Has its ups and downs...

PostSubject: Report moved for Smudge   Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Had a good day did the 55m tunnels again and then the Crane jib at 40m ish
Quite busy today and vis not aas good in the shallows but still clear.

Smudge abandoned us again for his 75m dive
So he only managed the one
Moved it for you Smudge
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

PostSubject: Dotty on the last day of February   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:23 pm

At last i managed to get to Dotty!!!! Thank god for the new car!!!

The plan was for the first dive was down the 40m shot to the gnome garden, through the tunnel and back to the crane. Jack, will Smudge and myself entered the water but unfortunately Will was unable to clear his ears, so sensibly ended the dive. Jack and myself went down the line to the 40m ledge, where we watch smudge over the edge and beyond!!
The dive went as planned and we did a good 40 min dive. I ended a bit early due to headache.

Following the surface internval and several tablets the headache never shifted so didn't do the 2nd dive . It still was a good day as always at Dotty and when diving here i make sure I never push myself, always go with caution.

Hopefully we can get out here again and take Will down to show him what a good dive site this is.

Good to meet Jason and Diane again and look forward to some diving together.

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dotty on the last day of February   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Quote :

good to see the pappa smudge family on the forum
Back to top Go down
http://proscuba.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dotty on the last day of February   

Back to top Go down

Dotty on the last day of February
View previous topic View next topic Back to top