Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dotty on the last day of February

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Dotty on the last day of February Empty
PostSubject: Dotty on the last day of February   Dotty on the last day of February EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Dotty on the last day of February Icon_sunny Yet another beautiful day down in Wales. Seems that A55 is getting shorter by the week!

Once again just a small turn out for todays adventures. We did have one dotty Virgin, Will, who couldn't quite get down because of ears. Better luck next time.

Jason and Diane joined together as a team, while Killa, Jack, Will and I made up the second team. A short swim out to the 40m line we started our descent. Unfortunatley as previously said, Will couldn't clear his ears. So the the three of us headed to 40m, with my plan to dive to 75m below them then meet with them at the deco stops.

Dotty on the last day of February Icon_smile For me a great dive. 75m on the nose. Fantastic viz even going through the tiunnel at 57m. Met several other divers at between 60 and 75m!!. Continued along to ascend to the crane at 8m. Great Dive - stops well managed, air good. Deco of about 45mins (becasuse i was using air tables). I discovered camera stopped working at 58m, so not many pictures.

Dotty on the last day of February Dotty_15
Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6925Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6924Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6923
Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6922Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6921Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6920
Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6919Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6918Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6917
Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6916Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6915Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6914
Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6913Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6912Dotty on the last day of February Dscf6911

Last edited by Pappa Smudge on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor
jason_242

Humor : Has its ups and downs...

PostSubject: Report moved for Smudge   Dotty on the last day of February EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Had a good day did the 55m tunnels again Dotty on the last day of February 201973 and then the Crane jib at 40m ish
Quite busy today and vis not aas good in the shallows but still clear.

Dotty on the last day of February 435134

Smudge abandoned us again for his 75m dive Dotty on the last day of February 136363
So he only managed the one Dotty on the last day of February 159378
Moved it for you SmudgeDotty on the last day of February 625685
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

PostSubject: Dotty on the last day of February   Dotty on the last day of February EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:23 pm

At last i managed to get to Dotty!!!! Dotty on the last day of February Icon_cheers Dotty on the last day of February Icon_cheers Dotty on the last day of February Icon_cheers Thank god for the new car!!!

The plan was for the first dive was down the 40m shot to the gnome garden, through the tunnel and back to the crane. Jack, will Smudge and myself entered the water but unfortunately Will was unable to clear his ears, so sensibly ended the dive. Jack and myself went down the line to the 40m ledge, where we watch smudge over the edge and beyond!! Dotty on the last day of February Affraid Dotty on the last day of February Affraid
The dive went as planned and we did a good 40 min dive. I ended a bit early due to headache.

Following the surface internval and several tablets the headache never shifted so didn't do the 2nd dive Dotty on the last day of February Icon_sad Dotty on the last day of February Icon_sad . It still was a good day as always at Dotty and when diving here i make sure I never push myself, always go with caution.

Hopefully we can get out here again and take Will down to show him what a good dive site this is.

Good to meet Jason and Diane again and look forward to some diving together.

Dotty on the last day of February Dscf0315 Dotty on the last day of February Dscf0316
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dotty on the last day of February   Dotty on the last day of February EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Quote :
Dotty on the last day of February Dscf0316

good to see the pappa smudge family on the forum
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dotty on the last day of February   Dotty on the last day of February Empty

Back to top Go down

Dotty on the last day of February
Page 1 of 1