Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congratulations to Tom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Congratulations to Tom Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to Tom   Congratulations to Tom EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:16 am

Congratulations to Tom Icon_cheers Tom is now our newest Rescue Diver, well done. Congratulations to Tom Icon_biggrin

Yesterday we headed back to Eccy Delph for a dive and to give Tom the chance to get his Rescue done. Firstly this was a last minute change to our planned dive, mainly due to bad weather over in North Wales. Still one to do in the future.

So todays' diving seemed a like a bit of day-ja-vu, except the weather wasn't quite as nice.

So, like I say, well done to Tom and thanks to the rest of the Kays and inwater support from Ian and shore cover with Zoe again.

here are a few pictures:

Congratulations to Tom Drunken_smilie

Congratulations to Tom Dscf6431Congratulations to Tom Dscf6430Congratulations to Tom Dscf6429
Congratulations to Tom Dscf6428Congratulations to Tom Dscf6427Congratulations to Tom Dscf6426
Congratulations to Tom Dscf6517
Congratulations to Tom Dscf6515Congratulations to Tom Dscf6514Congratulations to Tom Dscf6513
Congratulations to Tom Dscf6512Congratulations to Tom Dscf6511Congratulations to Tom Dscf6510
Congratulations to Tom Dscf6425Congratulations to Tom Dscf6424
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fungus...   Congratulations to Tom EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Smudge,

Dont know if anyone has told you, but you appear to have developed a nasty case of face fungus...

Id go see a doctor...

Congratulations to Tom 953477
Back to top Go down
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Tom   Congratulations to Tom EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:49 pm

Congratulations Tom,

The things you do to avoid having to lift me from the water!!!

Just Tim left then!!!
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Tom   Congratulations to Tom EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:08 pm

I've decided Tim is a warm water wus Congratulations to Tom Icon_tongue
Guess which hot country he has disappeared off to now Congratulations to Tom Icon_sunny And judging by the adverts i've seen, winter sun in the Canaries sounds like fun Congratulations to Tom Icon_santa

Talking of Tenereffe - where is the trip report from Caroline and Alan from thier jollies Congratulations to Tom 676350 They txt me me telling me of great dives with turtles.... SHOW US
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Tom   Congratulations to Tom Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Tom
Page 1 of 1